Sunday, December 3, 2006

Compulsive Readers Roll Call

Thanks Max for creating this, and hello to everyone. I don't know my fellow book geeks, but if you want to get to know me (book wise at least) check out my librarything. This is a link to my librarything bookshelf. I actually have reviews of most of the books, but I don't think you can access that unless you are a member (it's free). Anyone else librarything?
Right now I am reading The Olive Season by Carol Drinkwater. The second in a trilogy, it is a memoir set in the south of France. Carol and her husband buy an abandoned olive farm, and try to bring it back to life. For the last year my partner and I have taken on a similar project of living in a house while trying to restore it. Though it is not such a tremendous project as hers I can relate, and deal with my stress easier by reading about her experiences. Plus I love getting to know different areas of the world through books.
Tanya

No comments: