Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some like it thick

First of all, I don't consider myself a book geek. A geek yes. I only read occasionally, always something that is recommended by my fellow book geeks, so it is always something good.
My most recent recommendation is The Mists of Avalon by Marion Bradley. As of now, I am on page 176...only 833 more to go. Don't get me wrong, I was sucked in and committed by the first page, this is just my first "thick one" so it' a little intimidating!
I am seldom disappointed by a book filled with heroins. This story reconfirms just that; packed with the power of womyn, myths, legends, mysticism, battles, life and death. Dudes will like it too, it has boobies in it.
Five Stars by: Bethany Hurwitz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boobies. hehe. I like boobies.